After announcing that a new teaser for its upcoming album will be released, Girls’ Generation (SNSD) kept its promise.
On December 26, SNSD released the drama version teaser for the group’s upcoming song, I Got a Boy.
In the very colorful music video set, each SNSD member spent a very romantic time with their special boy (although he appeared to be the same person), expressing all the heart-fluttery moments of being in love.
The song, however, is not I Got a Boy and instead a different track that will be included in the album, set for release on January 1.
Check it out!
Photo Credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Twitter Roundup] SNSD, 2NE1’s Sandara Park and More Wish You A Happy Christmas
- [Video] JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Rocks Out in New Solo Album Teaser
- SNSD Takes Over as the MCs of Year-End Ceremonies
- Shinhwa Members Have Their Shocking Fortunes Told in ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
- Baek Ji Young Goes Au Naturale For Comeback Album Jacket