As the sweltering heat is finally settling down and the leaves are starting to turn a gold crisp brown, Lee Min Ho followed suit and introduced the fall and winter catalogue for fashion brand, Trugen.
With his model-body, Lee Min Ho flawlessly wore different kinds of suits, creating the romantic vibe of autumn and a nice change from his heavy armors in SBS’ Faith.
The theme for the F/W catalogue for Trugen is ‘analog’ and can be seen as urban casual with three modern designs that are included.
Take a look at a short commercial featuring the ‘analog jacket.’
Photo Credit: Trugen
Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Why Lee Min Ho Chose ‘Faith’ After Turning It Down
- Lee Min Ho Gets the Action Going on ‘Faith’
- [Star of the Week] Five Moments when Lee Min Ho Let his Bad Boy Self Out
- SNSD’s Taeyeon, CSJH The Grace’s Dana Lend Their Vocals to ‘To The Beautiful You’
- CN Blue’s First Full-Length Japanese Album Places 1st on Oricon Weekly Chart