Song Joong Ki proved he sang with all his might for his piece.
On November 9, the actor released photos of himself singing the OST for his KBS2 drama Nice Guy, Really.
In the photos, Song Joong Ki sported expressions so perfect it was like they were from a photo spread. In one, he was shown staring at the lyrics in front of him with a profound expression.
On the day of the recording, Song Joong Ki successfully poured his emotions as his character, Kang Maru, into the song, and strengthened the melody with his sad voice.
Song Joong Ki is said to have made a successful transformation as an homme fatale through Nice Guy.
He has also garnered a success on the silver screen with yet another transformation in A Werewolf Boy.
Photo credit: Sidus HQ
Reporter : Jeon Su Mi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Fiestar Gets the Party Going With ‘We Don’t Stop’ Music Video
- [Video] Thai Singer Natthew Reveals MV Teaser for ‘She’s Bad’ Feat. B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung
- DBSK Becomes Only One of Two Artists To Pass 1 Billion Yen in Profits From Concert DVD in Japan This Year
- ′A Werewolf Boy′ Records Biggest Audience on Sooneung Day
- [Video] B.A.P′s Jong Up Celebrates Test Completion on ‘M Countdown’