Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo are going from Running Man co-stars to dubbing partners for a new animation movie.
As part of the upcoming animation movie, Maritime Police Marco, Song Ji Hyo will be joining Lee Kwang Soo in voicing the animation movie’s lead characters.
Described as a comedy-adventure family movie, the movie’s main character, Marco, will be voiced by Lee Kwang Soo while Song Ji Hyo will voice Marco’s first love, the musical actress aspiring Lulu.
On being cast for her first animated film role, animation movie dubbing role, Song Ji Hyo shared, “I’m always anxious when I’m meeting viewers through a new method or medium. Lulu is Marco’s first love and is a bright and lively character whom I’ve grown fond of. I hope I will be able to provide a lot of happiness to many children this winter.”
Lee Kwang Soo added, “Marco is very similar to me. I hope our young friends will find delight and happiness in hearing my voice acting.”
The animation premieres on Valentine’s Day, February 14.
Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment, C-Jes Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Brown Eyed Soul′s Naul Stops Shaving His Head for the First Time in 10 Years
- [Video] Ailee Writes Out her Grown Up Christmas List in New MV
- Baek Ji Young to Return in January as a Ballad Artist With Famed Pianist Yiruma
- Kang Sora to Join Kang Ho Dong, ZE:A’s Kwang Hee as MBC ‘Entertainment Awards’ MC
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong to Channel Inner Rock Star and Release First Solo Album