While casting has finished for MBC’s formerly titled Third Generation Noodle House, the drama’s title has undergone a change.
The drama’s production agency revealed on December 21 that the drama had officially changed its title to One Hundred Years’ Legacy.
As the agency explained, “As the drama’s storyline centers around Um Paeng Dal (veteran actor Shin Goo) passing on ownership of their third generation noodle factory family business, we decided to finalize One Hundred Years’ Legacy as the drama’s more appropriate title. The drama will help to show a new side of the meaning of love within a family.”
Centered around one family who operates a long-run noodle factory family business, the new drama will seek to explore the subject of family ties and struggles.
The drama stars Shin Goo, Jung Hye Sun, Lee Jung Jin, Eugene and others and will premiere in early January on MBC.
Photo Credit: MBC
Reporter : Stewart Ho (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Psy Buys $1.25 Million Condo in L.A.
- Kim Shin Young to Take a Break after Taking a Trip to the Emergency Room
- Aziatix Starts Work with Beyonce Stylist June Ambrose
- [Video] Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye Describe Each Other for ‘Flower Boys Next Door’
- [Video] Infinite’s Sung Kyu Declares His Need for Someone on ‘M Countdown’