Believe it or not, 2AM will be embarking on its first ever Asia tour.
2AM′s The Way of Love tour will start in Hong Kong, stop in Taiwan and then finally return to Seoul.
The group will bring in an acoustic band, which is rarely found in K-Pop tour concerts, and aim to provide its audience with high quality sounds that live up to its concerts′ subtitle, ′The most emotional time of the day′.
A rep from CJ E&M, the organizer of the concert, said, "It wasn′t easy trying to choose the songs to perform, because 2AM is a ballad group that has so many hits. We put together a medley based on the songs that are most popular in the country to put on a full performance with no regrets."
After performing in Hong Kong on September 29 and in Taiwan on October 13, 2AM will return to Korea and perform in its finale. The Seoul concerts will take place from November 24-25.
Photo credit: Big Hit Entertainment
Reporter : Park, HyunMin (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Leeteuk to Decide on When to Leave ′Strong Heart′ and ′Star King′ After Enlistment is Confirmed
- Psy Beats Bieber on iTunes Chart; Will Appear on ‘Ellen Show’ As Main Guest Next Week
- Wonder Girls Spills Details on Upcoming English Album
- G-Dragon Goes Wild and Fantastical For Comeback Images
- [RECAP: Reply 1997] Episode 15: “While You Were in Love”