Recent Manila visitors Lawson are being billed as the next boy band to watch, after the success of One Direction and The Wanted.
Let us count the possible ways.
1. They’ve collected four hit singles laden with the crisp harmonies and massive hooks of boy band forerunners Backstreet Boys, Take That and Nsync.
2. They are followed by girls, hordes of them screaming, everywhere they go.
3. The band's single “When She Was Mine” became the most-viewed song on YouTube in a week. Andy Brown on acoustic guitar and lead vocals, bassist Ryan Fletcher, lead guitarist Joel Peat and Adam Pitts on drums certainly made a good first impression.
4. The song is engineered to send fans swooning: a bittersweet love song about the parting of ways between singer Andy and Mollie King, vocalist of UK girl
group The Saturdays.
5. Their debut album “Chapman Square” hints at something more: stories of conflicts of the heart written byRead More »from 8 reasons Lawson may be the next big boy band